4 WAYS TO HELP SERVE AT TRUNK OR TREAT
Let’s LOVE on our Houston Community this year LWC. How can you help? There are several ways you can contribute or serve for this Big Event.
1. Donate Candy:
- purchase several bags of Halloween candy to help out
- Candy Donations can be dropped off in the church office, in the Gym during practices and games & every Wednesday and Sunday during church times in Lobby and Kids Life Center in designated buckets.
- Did you know we gave away over 20,000 pieces of candy last year- Help us not run out
2. Get the word out: Share a flyer- Take the one in your bulletin insert and invite a family you know
3. Sign Up to decorate a “TRUNK” for the event. We call this at LWC “Trunkers”. Anyone can do this & we are shooting for at least 50-60 trunks this year. Sign up on back insert and turn in to table in our lobby. Special trunk or treat meeting is on Sept 30th at 12 in the Parlor for those decorating a trunk.
4. Sign Up to Volunteer at the “Trunk or Treat” event.There are several specific areas in which we need lots of Hands to run the event safely and securely. Sign ups are in the lobby.