Who We Are
Our Mission Statement
We would like to see lives transformed through the Living Word of God.
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. - Romans 12:2
Our Mission's Four Pillars
Sharing Our Faith
15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." - Mark: 16:15
Strengthening One Another
9 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: 10 If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. - Eccl: 4:9-10
Serving God and Others
23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. - Col 3:23-24
Praying for Miracles
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. - Eph 3:20-21
What We Believe
- We believe in one God, the Creator of all things, who reveals Himself as Father, Son, and Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully man at the same time, who became like us to bring about our salvation.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is active in the world, bringing us to salvation.
- We believe that we are all sinners by both nature and act and need God’s forgiveness and cleansing.
- We believe that each person must repent (turn away from his sins) and trust Christ for forgiveness of sins in order to be restored into right relationship with God.
- We believe that after being born anew, we need the fullness of God’s Spirit in our hearts (entire sanctification). When we surrender all to Him, He cleanses our heart, fills us with His perfect love, and gives us the power to live victoriously.
- We believe that Jesus is coming again.
- We believe that the dead will be raised and that everyone will face the judgment of God with its rewards and punishments.